Sunday, March 22, 2009

Farewell dear Julie..om mani padma hungs....

Dear Julie Milligan, much loved by all here in the Blue Mountains passed away, last night...but me thinks Julie is still around...her favourite local singer, Robyne Dunn's music just came up on my computer....ah....the Blueys are a mysterious place.... Julie, you will live on in our hearts for countless aeons and may countless blessings be yours in all your future lifetimes....you were gracious and kind to all...and we will miss you sorely.... I can't find the photo I wanted to post of Julie and Robyne, caught by me, spontaneously one lovely Bluey's morning...but it's on this blog... For now...an image of spaciousness...the sky Julie loved so much...here in the Blueys... om mani padma hungs to you and yours Julie....

No comments: