Monday, February 9, 2015

FROG!




Dear fellow readers and bloggers.  Apologies that I don't get a chance to visit here often enough. I do think of you and hope all is well in your world.

As I'm mainly concentrating on my music 'ARTERIAL FLOW' links as follows; my focus keeps returning there and there are only so many hours in a day but one of my intentions is to attempt to type up some of my writing at least daily!  No mean feat!  I've always written but I'm not published but am looking for outlets but the main focus is still my music.  I'll share some new tracks and links with you all on the post after this!  In the meantime, here is a wee poem written some time back which I've just edited today!  I hope you enjoy FROG! (I hope to find an image to follow)


FROG!


Frog uses her hands to grip hold of something.

Frog leap frogs to her destination.

Frog is smiling.

Frog knows how to sit very  still and be in the moment.


Janice Slater
© 2015

http://www.nimbitmusic.com/arterialflow/

No comments: