Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Autumn Tones


It's moved past being an Autumnal Blue Mountains day to being one on the verge of snowing....but in these here hills, snow is rare...so instead it's listening to Alison Krauss and her beautiful vocals of country music and imagining the woods where the snowfall is deep.

Now with winter on its way here in Australia it's time to find hearty recipes for warming the cockles of one's heart...and bringing into being ways to keep the chills away....so I hope to soon be sharing with you some of my friends hearty winter soup recipes!!!  Also their photos from places where Spring is in the air and Summer on its way!! 


So from these hills until then I send you wintry but warm greetings....and the little boat of the Seven Lucky Gods of Japan with Benten playing the Biwa....this beautiful boat has been sailing with me since I was a child thanks to one of my brothers....

No comments: